To apply, you need to submit:
– Visa Application Form (for all types of visas except private)
Please type and provide answers to all of the questions.
2. One passport size color photograph (2*2 inches) that should be stapled to the marked space on the upper right hand corner of the application form.
3. A valid passport (along with 1 photocopy of the main page) that should have at least one clear page for a visa stamp. Your passport must be valid for at least 90 days after the validity of the requested visa expires.
4. A letter from the organization that sends or invites you to Kyrgyzstan.
5. Visa fees should be submitted in money order payable to the “Embassy of Kyrgyzstan to the USA & Canada”:
– USD40 for one month single entry tourist visa.
– USD60 for one month single entry business/private/study visa.
– USD70 for one month multiple entry visa.
6. A stamped or prepaid self-addressed Mail envelope if you apply by mail, you should enclose a stamped or prepaid self-addressed Mail envelope such as USPS, UPS, or Fedex. Embassy does not accept requests to change the mailing service type, date or make a payment to expedite the services on behalf of the visa applicants, even if the visa applicant is ready to pay for services.
Visa Processing Time
After completed visa application form is received with all of the required documents the Consular Section of the Embassy will process and issue visa within 7 business days. Therefore the Consular Section strongly encourages visa applicants and their agents to apply as early as possible and provide complete application form with all of the required documents as instructed.
Urgent visa can be issued within 3 business days. Consular fee for urgent services is double of the original price.
Citizens of the countries, listed above, are entitled to apply for Kyrgyz visa upon arrival to the International Airport “Manas” in Bishkek. (Cost of visa at the airport “Manas” is up to USD70, depending on the visa category, and is accepted only in cash).