Citizens from any other country, which is not included to the list of Visa Waiver or Facilitated Visa countries can apply for one month visa at the Embassy of the Kyrgyz Republic to the USA and Canada. To apply for 1 month visa you need to submit:
- Completed – Visa Application Form (for all types of visas except private)
– Visa Application Form (only for the private type of visa)
Please type and provide answers to all of the questions.
- One passport size color photograph (2*2 inches) that should be stapled to the marked space on the upper right hand corner of the application form.
- A valid passport (along with 1 photocopy of the main page) that should have at least one clear page for a visa stamp. Your passport must be valid for at least 90 days after the validity of the requested visa expires.
- Authorization letter for visa from the Consular Department of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Kyrgyz Republic (“visa support letter”). For obtaining this letter, your host person or organization in Kyrgyzstan has to reach out to the Consular Department of the MFA in advance before submitting the application for visa at the Embassy. If you don’t have host/inviting party in Kyrgyzstan, you can get this service through travel agencies in Kyrgyzstan.
We strongly advise that you do not confirm your travel arrangements until you have received this “visa support” for your visa application.
- Visa fees should be submitted in money order payable to the “Embassy of Kyrgyzstan to the USA & Canada”:
– USD40 for one month single entry tourist visa.
– USD60 for one month single entry business/private/study visa.
– USD70 for one month multiple entry visa.
- A stamped or prepaid self-addressed Mail envelope if you apply by mail, you should enclose a stamped or prepaid self-addressed Mail envelope such as USPS, UPS, or Fedex. Embassy does not accept requests to change the mailing service type, date or make a payment to expedite the services on behalf of the visa applicants, even if the visa applicant is ready to pay for services.
Visa Processing Time
After completed visa application form is received with all of the required documents, including a visa support letter, the Consular Section of the Embassy will process and issue visa within 7 business days. Therefore the Consular Section strongly encourages visa applicants and their agents to apply as early as possible and provide complete application form with all required documents as instructed.
Urgent visa can be issued within 3 business days. Consular fee for urgent services is double of the original price.