Since April 28th, 2015, US citizens can apply for a 5 year multiple entry visa (business or tourist) at the Embassy according to the bilateral agreement. This type of visa is eligible for US citizens, based on the background information, and allows to stay up to 180 days/each visit.
5 year visas does not grant work authorization.
To apply for a five year visa, you need to submit:
— Visa Application Form (for all types of visas except private)
2. One passport size color photograph (2*2 inches) that should be stapled to the provided space on the upper right hand corner of the application form.
3. A valid passport (along with 1 photocopy of the main page) that should have at least one clear page for a visa. Your passport must be valid for at least 90 days after the validity of the requested visa expires.
4. A letter from the organization that sends or invites you to Kyrgyzstan. Also you can provide a letter from your counterpart organization in Kyrgyzstan.
5. Visa fee is USD205, should be submitted in a money order payable to the «Embassy of Kyrgyzstan to the USA & Canada».
6. A stamped or prepaid self-addressed Mail envelope if you apply by mail, you should enclose a stamped or prepaid self-addressed Mail envelope such as USPS, UPS, or Fedex. Embassy does not accept requests to change the mailing service type, date or make a payment to expedite the services on behalf of the visa applicants, even if the visa applicant is ready to pay for services.
Visa Processing Time
As the completed visa application form is received with all required documents the Consular Section of the Embassy will process and issue visas within 7 business days. Therefore the Consular Section strongly encourages visa applicants and their agents to apply as early as possible and provide complete application form with required documents as instructed.
Urgent visa can be issued within 3 business days. Consular fee for urgent services is double of the original price.